1 August 2007

August 1st

Well finally a hot sunny day... maybe Chris was right summer was waiting for August... not sure though!

I haven't been in to hospital today, I had my hair done this morning, its now shorter and 4 lovely colours... Red, Purple, Blonde with a base brown colour. Sounds freaky but looks really cool.. Thanx Lorna for the great hair cut.

This afternoon I had my old college pal Liz Warner visit, was great to catch up its been far too many years since we sat giggling with a cup of tea. We have promised to not leave it years before getting in contact again, Thank you for driving up from Cheltenham Liz, Love to David and the girls.

Anyhows back to Jon, as far as I know from speaking to him today on the phone, he's had a good day, his dad popped in to see him this morning and he spent some time on his model this afternoon. He had another injection today so hopefully this means his counts can soon come back up.

Look forward to the promised hug tomorrow Jon (:p)

No comments: