17 August 2007

17th August - Taking a break

Hi all...

Been a busy day today packing and getting sorted for our short break, while away dad and his mate Mike will be working on our playroom roof to help stop the leaks, thankfully we talked one of our friends into house sitting while were away.

Had a nice surprise when we went to collect the key to the caravan from Chris's mum, he and Suzie arrived to pick up their dogs after camping for a week, was great to see you guys and tell you off for the gifts you had sent through the post to us !!!

I finally got to open all my gifts today, so a big thank you to everyone for all the lovely things you gave me for my birthday. Sorry the thank you is so late.... better late than never, the kids had made me lovely cards which I will treasure.

Well thats pretty much us signing off now... Jon's got a quick trip into the hospital with his dad tomorrow morning while I take the dog to the Kennels....

Back in a few days... take care everyone.

No comments: