2 August 2007

2nd August

Alan had the boys for me today, and they told me they had a great time, he took them swimming in the whirly pool ( a local stream ) and then he took them out to lunch, I think they also managed to squeeze in some football.

Jon is full of mischief at the min, and tried to play a few Jokes on me moving a chair in the same direction I was trying to walk etc, hes so going to get a slap once hes better cant hit a poorly person!

We sat and watched the film "Click" I really enjoyed it, it had some very sad moments but there was also a lot of laughter too, we enjoy watching a good comedy together when at home, so its great to watch the DVD's on the laptop.

Time goes really quickly in the hospital for me anyway, after helping Jon with his model a bit, and a visit from the doctors who are really pleased with Jons progress and feel he can have a CT scan booked soon to see the progress of the treatment. It might not get done while were in Reading we may have to return another day for that, were just all looking forward to getting Jon home again soon.

The injections they are giving him to help his blood count go up is again giving him a pain in his upper back/neck area, but at the moment painkillers are dealing with it and Jon's doing really well.

No comments: