13 August 2007

13th August

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Jons bloods are finally on the move... slowly but moving, he has been given some platelets today and he was down to have 1 unit of blood too but that hadnt arrived before I left the hospital the first or second time... yup took 2 attempts to get rid of me today had to call out the RAC for the car.

Thankfully a very VERY nice RAC man came to the rescue, I was locked out of my car as the keyfob no longer worked. He checked the battery and signal of the key and it was fine, so he ended up opening the car manually, and setting the alarm off which is why I hadn't tried just using the key. For some strange reason my car key had recoded itself and decided it didnt want to work with my car, he temporarily has fixed the problem but suggests I pop back to the garage to get it reset properly and maybe look into getting a spare key.

Anyway enough about problems, fantastic to see Jon eating a proper meal this eve, his first in over a week, the mouth ulcers are on the way out and are far less painful which is a great sign of recovery overall. Few days and fingers crossed he maybe home!

No comments: