29 August 2007

29th August - Happy Birthday Jon

Happy Birthday Jon... your finally the same age as me again !!!!

I think I can write on behalf of Jon to say today has been fantastic, Jon's brother Steve arranged for us to visit "The KOP"..... Liverpool Football Stadium. We had a personal tour guide and shown around many locations of the stadium. We have many pictures taken and I will be making up a photo album at home to remember the day but I will post a few photos here for now.

Thank you so much Steve for driving us all the way to Anfield , and for arranging the whole day. It's certainly one we will all remember for years.

I would also like to thank the staff at Liverpool Football Club for making us feel so welcome and for the memorable day you gave our family.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jon
Sounds like you had a fantastic day. The photos are great!
Hope to see you all soon
liz x