12 August 2007

12th August

Well another weekend flown by... time for me is going fast... Im sure its not so for Jon, I cant imagine really how it is to be confined to the one room for weeks, your doing fantastic.. keep going! soon be over.

Jon had his dad visit this morning, and I went in for the afternoon, the boys spent the afternoon watching football then going off with grandad pops for a game of football.

No change with Jon today, temp is pretty much back to normal, I didnt actually see a nurse today so unsure what his bloods have done overnight, hopefully I will catch the doctor tomorrow and find out, it must be on the way up as one of his mouth ulcers is alot less painful.

Ah yes.. 12th August.. special day for 2 people .. Happy Anniversary Dean and Tina...lucky weekend for weddings *grin*

No comments: