5 August 2007

5th August

Busy day today for visitors, this morning Jon had his sister Sarah visit, then at lunchtime his other sister Kim came to visit with Karl.

Just to totally finish Jon off I turned up with mum and dad and the boys, we had gone out for lunch then all went up to the hospital for an hour, then mum and dad took the boys home for a few hours to give me some time with Jon.

Boys a message from Daddy : I loved the new poster you made me Chris the animals on it look fantastic, and Rob thank you for the football poster It looks great on the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,
Great to see you yesterday, you are looking well. Thanks for sharing the 'nose' story haven't quite found my appetite yet lol! Fingers crossed for Wednesday, hope to see you soon.
Love Kim & Karl x x