6 August 2007

6th August

3 Visitors today...

This morning Jon's dad went in to visit and this afternoon I went in to visit, but just after 3pm Jon had another visitor John Ayres one of his station officers popped in, its great when John visits cause hes been a brilliant help to Jon and myself, hes been there every step of the way when we've needed help and support, Its very hard to imagine John as an officer to me hes just John(sorry), but I know my Jon has a lot of respect for him. Will try to remember the hello Sir next time hehehehee.

Now back to my Jon, hopefully that didn't confuse you too much, not much change in his blood levels and his hemoglobin is very low, so he will need a couple of blood transfusions again. Jon needs a good clip round the ear,he tried hiding a temperature from us, but team work from myself and the nurses worked it out and hes been started on some anti biotics and bloods taken for cultures to find out whats causing it. Jon there is no escape, we are watching YOU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theres no getting past these women is there, felt a bit cold in the evening, hope its not another infection occuring. Fingers crossed.

Jon

Anonymous said...

You have to let them know about everything if you want to get back on the trucks M8.