4 August 2007

4th August

What a beautiful day today, so nice to wake up to sunshine!

Jon had his dad visit this morning, and I went in for the afternoon, we spent a little time reading the paper and discussing Big Brother, then we had a try at a pc game we had a while ago Sherlock Holmes mystery.. but we got stuck and I had left the walkthrough at home so couldnt cheat. So we spent the afternoon watching Sat TV which isnt alot of good.

Jon has mouth ulcers again at the moment, so hes finding eating difficult, I took him in some straws, and Liquorice but I think he will save it until they clear up. His blood count had been rising but had dipped a little bit down again today, hopefully it will go back to rising again, I need him home by Friday, positive thinking is needed!

Picked up two tired boys from my parents, they have been swimming and playing football all afternoon, maybe they will sleep well tonight? or at least sleep in tomorrow morning it is afterall THE HOLIDAYS but they still rise at the crack of dawn.

No comments: