10 June 2007

Extra - Homework

Just wanted to share with you a piece of homework from my eldest son...
Am unsure what the objective was but the piece had to be called

"I think, therefore I am"


I think, therefore I am a 12 year old boy that does his homework and helps his family do jobs, for example doing the washing, doing the dishwasher and getting my parents a cup of tea in the morning. I am with my mum only because my dad is in the Reading Hospital because he has Cancer, but our family has to try hard, and I always think of him. I always phone him before I go to bed for 15 min's ore more. I really miss him so much and so does my brother and my mum and so does the rest of the family. Thats all I want to say.

I have corrected the spellings but not the grammer as I wanted to show you his work as it is. It made me very emotional to read it, hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really lovely piece of work Robert, I think of you all as well and miss you. I'm really looking forward to coming home tomorrow. Be good for mummy and dont annoy Chris.

Love Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,
Fantastic that you are coming home tomorrow. You have done so well. I will pop down and see you one evening this week. I loved Rob's 'piece' that he wrote, obviously takes after his auntie!! Take care, look after yourself, see you soon.
Love Kim & Karl x x x