28 June 2007

28th June - Day 4 - New Car & Online

Yay.... finally the new car arrived, I drove it to the hospital today and got Jon to look out the window took him a few min's to realize I was stood next to the new car rather than the old red estate. (see he only has eyes for me hahahaha) I only stalled it once too which for me is an achievement with a new car.

Took the kids to visit Jon this eve, was lovely to all spend some time together, I think we tired Jon out a bit, but to see him and the boys smiling was great.

Bob... I cant begin to thank you enough... Jon is now ONLINE from his room.... we have borrowed a pc card for the laptop, from Bob for the couple of weeks Jon has left in hospital, by tomorrow I will have him set up on MSN, he can already jump on Teamspeak, and view any web pages, forums and blogs. He will also be able to access his hotmail email if you want to send personal messages or jokes. It will make keeping in contact with the children via the headset and teamspeak totally free and as long as Jon's online, and wants to talk, they can talk anytime for as long as they like. Again Bob & Emma thank you for lending this to us.

No comments: