18 June 2007

18th June

Nothing much new to report today, I went into work for a while and Jon secretly practiced on the Wii, (I could tell as the controller had moved!).

This eve Jon had two visitors, first his best mate Chris and daughter Chloe popped round, Then later in the eve Jerry Allen popped in, hes a ADO at Newbury Fire station, at last someone liked one of my cups of tea, I must be improving, thank you Jerry for the compliment, Jon says I'm hopeless at making tea. I drink herbal tea so I forget how much milk to put in normal stuff. Thanks both of you for visiting.

Its great that people take time out to come up and visit Jon, its not so easy to go out too much with Jon trying to stay clear of infections, and just the company of me and the kids will turn him stir crazy.

We will be out tomorrow though.. Hospital appointment to see the consultant for results of the treatment so far and whats going to happen next. Its worth just giving a quick ring to check were in if you want to pop up.

No comments: