3 June 2007

3rd June - Day 14 - Blood

Hiya didn't go in till late today to see Jon but on all accounts hes had a good day, suffered with a headache this morning, but didnt last long.

Had a few visitors today, first Kim and Karl, Thank you Kim for making Jon eat all his lunch, see Jon I have my spy's! Next visitor's were Dad and Sarah. Me mum popped in but he was busy with other visitors she was dropping off her neighbour who's dad is ill in another ward.

When I arrived apart from looking pale, Jon was pretty chirpy, he had sent me a text to come visit him... ahhhh hes missing me... nope. 5 min's in the door... "can you fix this laptop game I'm playing I cant build the paths right" sheesh and I thought I was loved.

During our laptop lesson on path building (roller coaster tycoon2 for those trying to guess) the nurse came in with a bag of blood, hooked him up and we watched as the clear tube into his arm turned a really dark red. 3 hours to go through, he hates being hooked up to the drips etc, Just phoned him to see how he was feeling, we had a bit of a joke this afternoon about who gave the blood and how Jon would maybe pick up trates, athlete or talkaholic etc I asked him if he had started exercising but alas no, hes had another bag for 3 more hours fitted, It will get better Jon, have heard a lot of people say a blood transfusion perks you up.



Thought it was about time for another photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

Good to see you yesterday, Sunday, glad to see your cheeky grin! Good luck with the 'camera job' tomorrow. Karl says it was good to meet you and keep your arm up in the shower! Take care,
Love Kim & Karl x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon & Liz
Just to say glad your getting on well and we are thinking of you both. Watching the blog daily so keep up the good work Liz. Just around the corner if you need anything.
Jon & Deb