15 June 2007

15th June

What a wet n drizzly day...

Our day started out with a district nurse arriving to take out Jon's pic line and she gave him a perscription for hibiscrub and some cream he needs to start using this on sunday for 5 days pre getting another hickman line, its to try to stop another infection happening. The pic line only had 2 lines, Jon will need 3 lines for the chemo he has.

I went to work and gave Jon a bit of peace, I'm pretty sure he spent it practicing on the Wii, because at lunchtime he thrashed me at golf

In the afternoon an old workmate Simon popped in for a quick cup of tea, and his dad popped round a bit after.

This eve we had a bowling tournament on the Wii, Rob is so Jammy on it, he doesn't win but hes pretty consistent at getting spares! We had a good giggle playing this, much cheaper than going out bowling! and the controller is a lot lighter than a bowling ball so no aching muscles tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry a hippyscrub hhahahahahahaha....

Venus TAG said...

Grrr for noticing my spelling mistake its a hibiscrub.... with the amount of hair Jon's got pre treatment he cant be called a hippy lol

Unknown said...

Oh I didn't know it was a speilling mistake.

This is u4ric btw, for some reason when I tried to comment like I normaly do it wouldn't work.

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming up for drinks it was great to see you looking so well jon hope it wasnt to much for you we must do it again sometime
luv to you all x x x tina dean scott and holly.

Venus TAG said...

Its ok Matt... I hadnt noticed it... glad you had I usually try so hard not to make mistakes as its read by so many people :p