12 June 2007

12th June

We spent the morning sorting out paperwork for trading in our two cars to just one car as unfortunately Jon is unable to drive for a while and its not doing either car good to just sit and not be used. Going to one car is the best option. (saves the pennies too). The local garage was great and we should get a new car within the next 2 weeks.

We had a wonderful afternoon being entertained by Enzo our youngest nephew, hes a cracker, he found our water fountain in the back garden, and realized if he stuck his thumb in the hole at the top it squirted the water in all sorts of directions. He got soaked and so did anyone else close by. Laughter is a good medicine well we certainly laughed today, thanx Sarah and Megan for popping round.

Alan came round for a while early eve while I popped out with my mum to a slimming class to give me support(hope you don't mind me mentioning that mum) I have eaten so much junk food at the hospital, have gained many many extra pounds on top of those already there. I'm not going to publish weights here but I might from time to time give the target weights I manage to lose. My first goal is to shed half a stone.. need lots of luck.

Apart from the snoring last night its great to have Jon home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizz and Jon
I have been reading your blog. I am sending you both all my love. I hope to get down to see you very soon.
Liz xx