13 June 2007

13th June

Busy morning today took the car in to have MOT, and had my eyes tested, thankfully they (my eyes) have got no worse but my glasses are a tad scratched and twisted so have got a new pair (but they don't fit as comfortably so need to take them back).. oh and the car passed the MOT.. yayyyyyyyyyyy

We had a bit of money saved up to buy some new carpet, but we kinda spent it today, we finally got the "yes" reply when we asked in the local store "do you have any Nintendo Wii?"

Its great fun, energetic but not too much exercise, talking of exercise, I did have a quick bounce on the trampoline this eve when no one was watching and Jon was on the phone so I got some real exercise but.. hes spent most of the eve on the phone. So I got plenty of practice on the Wii as well, hence I beat him at golf.. when I'm at work tomorrow am pretty sure he will be practicing for a rematch! (will hide the remotes)

Had a little scare this eve when Jon got very upset at meal time, he couldn't eat anything, he was feeling bloated and a little sick, he assures me its not my cooking personally, but felt it would upset me not to eat it. "Jon for now.. and only for now your allowed to refuse my food... in a few months your to eat it all !!!" After a short rest and plenty of fluid Jon felt better, he still didn't eat but we will try a smaller meal tomorrow. He did let on he ate a huge pasty at lunchtime while I was having my eyes tested so he has eaten today.

Rob had fun at young firefighters this eve, and is looking forward to a treat next week when they visit a different station.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great to see u today jon and i hope you keep cool with the aircon unit! and thanx for the lift liz!!!!!!
Dean.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me borrow the air con unit, it will be a great help.

Jon