29 June 2007

29th June - Day 5 - Surprise!

Hi... Jon here......

Well here I am at home which was a supprise to me today. The Doctor said this morning that if my blood count wasn't too low then I could come home for the weekend, so here I am.

Lizz brought me home tonight in our new car which was nice, apart from the air-con not working. GRRRRR to Gowrings. It will be nice to have a few days at home with peace and quiet, and not having nurses waking me up every four hours to change my fluids.

Well I thought it would be different if I did my blog tonight and give Lizz a break from it. Hope your all well and thankyou for your kind words of support that you have been giving me.

All my love and best wishes to you all


Jon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jon!! Enjoy the weekend; it'll do you all good (sorry the air conditioning in the new car sucks!)
Take care - I'm following your progress everyday

Maureen in Scotland (fellow Border Terrorist owner!)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are home for the weekend mate! Do you really need A/C in England?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news that you are home shame about the weather, still have a great weekend.
The Lavishers x x x