31 May 2007

31st May - Day 11 - No Lizz

Halfway point ish and its going well, Jon's temp has returned to normal, he called me this morning to say his laptop wasn't working but when I was on the phone he tried again and it started up it just needed the threat of me I think. He told me he feels fine today.

I have managed today to host a booklet which Jon and I found useful reading before his treatment (thank you TAG for hosting it)

·Purple Ronnie Guide


Its a very simple guide talking you through Lymphoma's and what to expect, with Purple Ronnie pics to help. I have added it to the links section of the blog so its always available.

Edit: After an oscar winning performance Lizz had to change the post. Unsure if its a cold or hayfever will be going to the doctors tomorrow to find out. I have felt pretty low today at the thought of not visiting Jon but if it ends up a cold its the way it has to be.

No comments: