2 July 2007

2nd July - Day 8

Just a quick note from Jon's room

They have just taken bloods to check Jon's levels and said he may have been able to come home daily and return each day for more blood tests until his levels reach a certain point. Jon has decided to stay in hospital rather than keep travelling home, (not sure if its my driving thats put him off). So will edit this diary entry later when I get back home.

Back again...

Well after setting up the pc this end, Rob was first to spy Jon on the webcam and chat to him over teamspeak, Jon's dad was still here at the time, as he had been looking after the kids till I got home, He then had a chat to Jon, I think he found it all a bit amazing but he soon got the hang of pressing a button on the keyboard to talk, but said he prefered the phone. Chris got a go, he did actually chat to Jon more over the teamspeak than he does normally on the phone, but it still mainly consisted of nods and yes and no. Our webcam is really old and blurry so need to get it working better, Jon's image is crystal clear, our end is awful. It will be great for the kids to be able to see Jon daily over msn.

I hadnt heard the results of the bloodtests when I got home, but Jon did have another lumberpuncture while I was there.

I prob wont be visiting tomorrow as I need to spend some time at work catching up on some tasks, and the car needs some sorting out at the garage. I also think Jon needs a day away from my nagging him constantly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon and Liz , nice to hear you where allowed home and had time with the boys. We are always thinking about you all and chloe is always asking how uncle Jon is. The snails are doing fine by the way eating me out of lettuce and nursery!!! Iam at home with tonsillitis and now know how chloe feels when she gets it must be more sympathetic next time!!!! Must try to get togetther over the summer hols hopefully I will have no nasty germs by then!! Take care all of you love suzie,chris and chloe xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon, best wishes to you all.

Jon