25 July 2007

25th July - Day 2

Jon was visited this morning by Sarah and Ellie, thanks for popping in to see him, I know he enjoys other people visiting, gets a bit bored with me I think.

I did though visit him today and I took the boys, they managed 2 hours which I think is a record for them without squabbling. They were very keen to see thier dad, they each had made a get well poster for him, (I blue tacked it to the door in his room so as not to harm the paintwork on the walls). The boys and Jon played a few board games that I took in to keep them all busy. They also enjoyed the sweets and chocolates too.

Best of all though the boys loved the ride on Jon's NEW bed, today they took away his very old hospital bed and replaced it with a new electric bed, they are replacing all the beds in the hospital. Breaking all rules the boys led on the bed (shoes off though) and Jon spent 10 mins lifting up thier heads and feet at one point almost doubling them up, it was great fun to see them messing about.. just hope the nurses didnt look in as there was alot of laughter.Not sure who had the most fun Jon pressing all the different buttons on the remote or the kids whizzing about on the bed!

Have heard the rain tomorrow is going to be pretty bad, am hoping to still get in to see Jon so if anyone knows any ways to get the sun to shine over Berkshire please shout.

No comments: