2 March 2009

27th/28.02.09 New Room Day 7/8

While we were away for the weekend the work on the New room didnt stop!
Poor Nay who was housesitting had plumbers and plasterers to contend with.. you did a great job of keeping them on the straight and narrow!

As far as I can tell.... A plumber (name to be edited) came and worked on putting the pipework in for the new radiator, the walls and ceilings got plastered by our brother in law Aaron.. thanx for that!... and Jason put in the glass on the patio doors.... busy weekend... oh and the rest you will see in the photos...

Im not quite sure what went on which day.. but I left our old camera here with the guys and asked them to take a few photos...

Im not sure I will do that again...anyway here goes.. Day 7/8 photos:









No this isnt a mistake.. I found about 10 photo's of these two posing with their bikes on the camera... boys and their toys!



Ahhh ok you did do some work then... (pretty messy)




Very important job keeping the troops fed n watered was worried who would take on my role.



right.. back to the real work photos...





Oi... isnt that my freezer in the background... you've cut through the wall.. I hope my pc was safe while this happened...


Glad to see Chris kept his head!.... and ummm think Im glad that there is a hole in my kitchen wall...



Well if that's what Warren looked like after cutting through the wall.. am pretty glad I wasnt here to see all the mess... thanx for cleaning up guys... would like to say I never knew u were here.. but as I type there is a breeze coming through the HOLE IN THE WALL...lol



to be continued....

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ooh - it's coming along great!

Love Hayley xxx

Venus TAG said...

Thanx Hayley... they are really working hard on it.. cant thank them all enough really.