1 March 2009

27th/28.02.09 Jools Party/Newcastle weekend

Jon and I escaped to Newcastle for the weekend and went to our wonderful friend Jool's Birthday/Beat the odds party!

Im a bit upset that I have no photos of this event as my camera card is telling me it has to be formatted and in order to do that I have to lose all the photos :(

Anyway we had a fantastic time at the party and enjoyed meeting members of the "What Now Website"... I spent most of the night as usual dancing away....I had a shocking text message sent to me whilst at the evening.. but explain that more in my next post!

I Will try to collect some photos from others people on facebook to put a few photos on here... I have got one of Jon and I... the theme of the party was PINK.. and you had to wear pink to be invited in!



The bed and breakfast we stayed in at Whitley Bay was very clean and tidy and we slept so well.. not sure if that was the alcohol that helped though.


On the Saturday we spent the morning driving round looking for a shopping centre... when we found it.. it was time to head back to Jool's house for a get together lunch of all the WN peeps.

The meal was a great success and it was great to see everyone again.. even if a few of us had sore heads.

Jon and I then spent the afternoon going back to the shopping centre and I spent my money voucher from work on some snazzy tops!

In the eve.. we met up again with two couples for a chinese meal and a drink in a Tapa's Bar... I had my first taste of Sangria I think it was called... sheesh I had a thick head this morning!

It was a long journey home and it was great to get back to the boys and the dogs.. but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy was it a fantastic weekend away.... whens the next one?

No comments: