7 March 2009

07.03.09 New Room Day 12

Well I thought today was just paperwork for Jon and housework... but Paul and Michelle had other plans... They turned up armed with paint brushes and rollers and that lovely white stuff that I work so neatly with (not!)

We had a fun few hours giving the plaster a whitewash...

Michelle got Paul organised and the fun began...





Even Chris got a paintbrush given to him.... (Rob was out working with his Uncle Steve)



Lesson from Dad how to paint and not to watch how Mum does it...



Michelle showing Paul what she thinks of his painting technique..



hard at work..



Now this is my usual way to paint.. making as much mess as possible.. but who let the bird in the room..?



I think they gave me the ceilings to do on purpose... I did have a shower cap on until the threat of a camera was given me... (Paul if u post that pic will be speaking to your mum for some bad pics!)

This eve Graham popped in with his daughter Chloe to make a start on the skirting boards...





Graham then said I hadnt caught his best side.. and that his builders bum wasnt showing..I was a bit quicker on the camera than he expected lol..



Have sensored it to spare Chloe's blushes... we were all laughing so much work stopped for a bit! sorry Graham I couldnt resist.. forgive me!

The room so far...





Thanx everyone

2 comments:

diator said...

Nearly there, expect you'll be having a room warming party!

Looks Good

Ray

Venus TAG said...

Oh def be a party of some sort going on... just looking for a celebrity to open it lol.