1 July 2009

Lost my soul mate

My appologies for not updating this page sooner..

This blog was to follow through Jon's treatment and time with his Brain tumour

on Weds 24th June 2009 Jon sadly lost this battle and passed away peacefully at home with myself and the two boys with him.

Im still a bit numb as to know what to say other than Ive lost my soul mate and a part of me is no longer around.

This was Jon on Fathers Day this year with the boys (21.6.09)


Funeral details are as follows:

Church service at St Lawrences Church Hungerford at 2.30pm on Friday 3rd July 2009 and then a service at the cremetoriam in Thatcham Berks at 4.30pm. People are welcome to both or come join the celebration of Jons life (he was too young for it to be called a wake!) at the 3 swans inn Hungerford.

Jon was 39 when he passed over, so close to us both hitting that magic 40 and life beginning again. I plan to celebrate both our birthdays in August this year.

As I have said before its not goodbye Jon its see you sometime in the future
All my love
Lizz xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sad to read this. My condolanses to you and your kids. I'll hope that you be strong in these days of sadness. Don't know what to say anymore. Be strong Lizz.

Robert aka Dutchy.