17 August 2008

Summer Holiday 2008

Well this year we went visiting relatives up north with me mum and dad, it was a lovely relaxing break away, shame the weather didnt match the fun of the holiday, the kids did get to spend time on the beach at scarborough one afternoon, they also found the delights of crabbing over the harbour side!

We would like to thank my cousins Sandra and Graham for putting us all up in their Bed and Breakfast, the kids are still trying to convince me to cook them full breakfasts everyday, alas they are back to toast n butter or cereal.. I am so mean !

I also want to thank Steph and Nigel,Pauline and Andy for letting us invade your houses and giving us lovely meals.

I will add some photos to this blog once they are on the pc

Best wishes to Uncle John on his recovery and love to Auntie Rita too.

No comments: