17 August 2008

Ladies Day and Boyzone

Yesterday I had a late birthday treat from Jon, a day at Newbury Races in Berkshire, it was Ladies Day and Party in the paddock was Boyzone in concert.

Jon didnt want to be standing around all day, he is getting back to his old self but it would have been too much for him so rather than go alone I talked me mate Suzie into coming along too..

Never again! I spent £34 and came home with £42
Suzie spent £34 and came home with £84 (5 wins in a row!)

Nah joking aside we had a wonderful day and even though neither of us were great Boyzone fans... we did enjoy the concert and are now converted..

Jon and Chris were looking after the kids for the day and took them off to the cinema, when we all met up again at home Suzie and I were serenading them all with Boyzone classics (dont think we did them justice though).

All in all we had a fantastic day!

Pictures to be added soon.

No comments: