2 October 2008

Thurs 2nd October 08

Met Suzie our McMillan Nurse yesterday, She has explained a few things to us and also expressed that Jon and I need to talk about some difficult things which I dont think either of us are ready to do... but then again are u ever ready? It's great to know that the help is out there.

I also joined the Cancerbackup website yesterday they have some very helpful forums and last night I found they have a chat room. It was like a weight had lifted off my shoulders being able to type to other sufferers and carers like myself. I realize now Im not alone.

Friends and family have been fantastic but there are some questions only people who have been through it can answer. There were 8 people in the chat room yesterday, they made me feel very welcome and although I started out the conversation crying at my pc they had me laughing and looking forward to logging on to catch them and other new friends soon.

keep safe everyone

the website I was speaking about can be found at
http://www.whatnow.org.uk/homepage

No comments: