19 July 2008

Race for Life (6th July 2008)

Well it might have been pouring with rain but Mum, Anne and myself had a great time, we raised £600 between us doing the Race for Life 5k walk, people are still sponsoring us after the event too.

Thought I would share a few photos.. am still waiting for the ones from the newspaper but I got some from Marathon photos this week.

Firstly my race number and my back message...




Doing the warm up with our umbrellas



Me playing shy to the camera and doing the royal wave!



Us running across the finishing line , see I did Run a tiny bit!



We did an interview with our local paper and they caught a brilliant picture of us with our medals, it was printed in the paper.





We will be doing it all again next year... and if the weather is a bit kinder to us we will try the 10k route.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. How is everthing going?
Take care and stay safe.

Bryan Goustos