18 March 2008

18th March 08

After going to sleep last night wearing my dressing gown and a bobble hat much to Jon's amusement... I went to work today freezing but came home to a warm glow at lunchtime... thanks British Gas for not letting us down again... (but maybe one time it can be fixed on the first visit should it break again for its yearly breakdown)

No other real news so wont bore you.... kids are looking forward to easter and the easter eggs... Im dreading having that much chocolate in the house when my diet is going downhill...

Oh well have to make sure the kids hide their eggs from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

H, just to wish you all a happy Easter.
Let me know if you need some time out. I could come over to look after the boys one weekend for you.
lots of love
liz x

Anonymous said...

hi,this is my blog...if u r free u can viewing it,thx...
(www.jcwoohoo.blogspot.com)


CArvin