16 October 2007

16th October 2007

Laughed and Cried this evening...

Finally after many many weeks of trying I have finally lost a stone of weight... only three stone left to lose... (sorry dont use kg).

But tonight I thought I was going to miss my clap/cheer from all the other people at my slimming club, they had a curry night tonight, and as I cannot even stand the smell let alone trying to taste curry, so I went in early for my weigh in and didn't stay to class.. felt really strange not staying.

But while catching up on Hollyoaks on the TV this evening the phone rang and I was told my mum wanted a quick word, but it wasn't my mum on the phone (it was her phone though!) it was Suzanne from slimming world.. she said she had something for me... the next minute I heard a big cheer and clapping... I hadn't missed my cheer for losing a stone after all... it made me laugh and cry... daft lot... but THANK YOU... its taken so long to get to this point... I hope to lose at least another half a stone before Christmas to hopefully go down a dress size.

No comments: